- ½ cup Shea Butter
- ½ cup Cocoa Butter
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- ½ cup jajoba
- Optional: Essential Oils for scent
- In a double boiler combine all ingredients except essential oils.
- Bring to medium heat and stir constantly until all ingredients are melted.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Stir in essential oils of your choosing.
- Move to fridge and let cool until starting to harden but still soft.
- Use a hand mixer to whip for 10 minutes until fluffy.
- Return to fridge for 10-15 minutes to set.
- Store in a glass jar with a lid and use as you would regular lotion or body butter. If your home stays above 75 degrees, it may soften and need to be kept at the fridge, but it will stay whipped at a temperature lower than that.
Enjoy and let us know what essential oils you choose!